"Loving" is a 3-bottle set of polished, naturally energetic gemstones selected for their energies that foster love, forgiveness, hope, compassion and emotional healing. Set contains one bottle each of Rose Quartz, Peridot, and Garnet.
You can create your own gemstone synergy combinations with these delightful little bottles of mother nature's gems. Useful for both their decorative appeal and their energetic qualities, there are lots of ways to these tiny treasures (see "Ways to Use" tab for more information) And, because they are beautifully packaged, they make wonderful, thoughtful gifts!
Each set is packaged in an attractive clear box, measuring approximately 3"x2"x1", and includes gemstone energy information, suggested uses, and energy cleansing instructions. This is one of several different bottled gemstone sets by Knowing the Soul. You can see them all here.
Bottles are sturdy, clear glass with natural cork stoppers. Each bottle holds 10 mil by volume. Weight of contents varies between 13 and 21 grams per bottle, depending on the gemstone. Each bottle is 1 1/2" tall with a width of a U.S. nickel (approximately 3/4" across).
These are natural gemstones in free-form shapes, pebbles, and/or chips that have been tumble-polished. Individual pieces vary in size and shape. Click on "Gemstones" tab for details on each.
Rose Quartz is the powerfully gentle stone of love - love for one's self and for others. It is associated with the heart chakra. Rose Quartz heals the heart with soothing compassion; it helps resolve old emotional wounds and assists with personal enlightenment. It releases worry, fear, anxiety and aids in the healing of wounds from emotional traumas.
Peridot invites financial success, alleviates jealousy, resentment, stress, and anger. It detoxifies negative emotions, soothes nervousness and heals suffering; illuminates a path to forgiveness; sharpens the mind and brings new levels of awareness, and promotes self-esteem. It fosters change (if change is needed); helps you detach from outside influences favoring your own higher energies for guidance; promotes discovery of destiny and spiritual purpose; allows you to see your own light and recognize you deserve to be loved.
Garnet inspires love, devotion, and self-confidence. It revitalizes, purifies, and balances energy, rids you of unconscious self-sabotage, and fortifies courage and hope. Attuned to the heart, red garnet revitalizes loving feelings, enhances sexuality and helps you control anger, including self-anger.
Important Note:The information provided here is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for medical treatment. Please read our website disclaimer for details.
Ways to Use
Suggested ways to use these gemstones
- Pour into a small dish and place in an area, such as a meditation space, wealth corner, or bedside table to cleanse, balance, and revitalize the energy.
- Place under massage table to enhance healing.
- Select your favorites and carry in a pouch or place in a potion bottle and wear as a good luck talisman.
- Pour into a dish to create an energy bed and place an object (such as pendulum or jewelry) on top to cleanse, activate and/or balance the object’s energy.
- Sprinkle across divination or oracle cards to cleanse, balance, or activate energetic intentions.
- Enhance dreaming - Pour into a drawstring pouch and keep under or next to pillow while sleeping.
- Use to decorate or brighten up a space - Leave gemstones in the bottle or pour into decorative dish.
- Meditate - Hold gemstones in your hand (either loose or in a bottle) and visualize the energy field it creates around you.
How to Cleanse Stone Energies
These gemstones gather and store energy over time. This build-up of energy can interfere with the stones’ natural vibrations and energetic balance. You should periodically cleanse stones to keep the energy fresh. Here are some ways to cleanse the energy:
Pour into a dish and place a piece of citrine, cleansed hematite or amethyst on top and let sit for 12 hours. Another option is to visualize the stones in a sparkling shower of cleansing white light.
After cleansing, “charge” with fresh energy to activate the stones’ natural properties. Put in windowsill to absorb the moon’s or sun's light. Or use therapeutic sound or light, blessings, or physical touch to recharge / reactivate their natural energies.