One of a Kind #317 - Rainforest Jasper, Moldavite, Peridot, Amber, Citrine and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Rainforest Jasper, also known as Rhyolite
Color: Green, creamy yellow, golden brown, with interesting pattern on all sides
Shape: Pointed egg
Top mount: Smooth, polished dome
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Moldavite (at center of chain), Baltic Amber, Peridot, Citrine, Rainforest Jasper.
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: 3-Dimensional dangling snake in sterling silver. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 11/4" high by 1/2" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Snakes symbolize healing, rebirth, intuition, fertility, immortality, balance, cunning, protection, patience, eternity and infinite renewal. They have a natural ability to balance energies, are protective, and in tune to the loving harmony between the physical and ethereal. Snakes are diplomatic, intelligent, intuitive, and embody the concept of transformation and rebirth by casting off the old self to reveal a newer version, over and over again.