One of a Kind #275 - Red Jasper, Rainbow Moonstone, Turquoise and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Red Jasper with red, cream, and grey markings
Shape: smooth, pointed egg
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: Red Jasper, Rainbow Moonstone, Turquoise, Sterling Silver
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: shape of a galloping horse with silhouette of mountains below tiny, raised bronze moon and star. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back.
- Symbolism: horses symbolize power, grace, beauty, freedom, nobility and strength
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 3/4" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.