One of a Kind #272 - Leopardskin Jasper, Moonstone, Hematite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Leopardskin Jasper
Shape: six-sided pencil point
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents in fob
- Chain accents: Leopardskin Jasper, Peach Moonstone, Hematite, and sterling silver stars
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: silhouette of cat against night sky with bronze moon and star.
- Symbolism: Cats are resourceful creatures that represent clear perception, intuition, agility, and independence. They also symbolize change, flexibility, and adaptability - as well as curiosity, patience, intelligence, mystery, secrets, and psychic power. Cat energy reminds us to listen in our inner voice and to trust that when taking a leap of faith, we will land on our feet.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/2" long x 1/2" wide
- Fob: 3/4" high (with top loop) by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.