One of a Kind #332 - Carnelian, Apatite, Agate and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Carnelian, also known as Red Agate
Color: Orange and white with unusual, gorgeous markings that look like a painting of clouds in a sunlit morning sky surrounding a dark orange-red dot. Holding the stone upside-down, the red dot looks like a dawning sun peeking over the horizon and setting puffy clouds above it on fire.
Shape: 6-sided tapered point with smooth, low domed top
Top mount: fancy dome with spiral/swirl design
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Carnelian, Apatite, White Agate
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- A stylized scene from a morning sky: Sun and its rays emerge from behind puffy clouds enclosed inside a circle. Polished smooth on front and back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 3/8"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 5/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The sun is associated with masculine energy. As a symbol, the sun represents life, cosmic power, strength, joy, energy, rejuvenation, opportunity, new beginnings, and light. The sun is also a symbol for "the self". In the Tarot, the sun can represent freedom, awareness, success, accomplishment and triumphant renewal.