One of a Kind #373 - Moss Agate, Baltic Amber, White Agate and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Moss Agate
Shape: 6-sided pencil point
Top mount: Top mount: flat top with pierced arabesque details
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Moss Agate, Baltic Amber, White Agate
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: "Green Man", an ancient pagan symbol depicting a face in a leaf. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/3" long x 3/8" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The "Green Man", a pagan god of greenery and nature, is often depicted as a face on a leaf or a face made of leaves. This ancient pagan symbol represents nature, the cycle of life, death and rebirth.