Love your pendulum? Wear it! This is AYP's classic sterling silver Pendulum-to-Pendant Adapter - available in 3 styles. Adapter measures approximately 5/8" from top to bottom. The bail opening will accommodate chain of up to 3/16" thick. See second photo for example of a pendulum as a cascading pendant when using this adapter (pendulum and neck chain in example are not included).
How to Use
- Feed the end-loop of your neck-chain (or cord) through the bail opening, allowing the adapter to slide to the center of chain.
- Put neck-chain on with the decorative side of adapter facing forward. The adapter’s latch will be on your right side and the clasp opening on your left.
- Select the link in your pendulum’s chain that you want to attach to the adapter.
- To open the adapter clasp, use your thumbnail to push upwards on the clasp latch. (The latch is connected to a tiny spring inside and will automatically close when you release it.) While holding the latch open, hook the clasp opening into the selected link of your pendulum's chain.
- Release latch and let both ends of pendulum dangle.
- To use your pendulum, it is not necessary to remove your neck-chain. Simply unhook it from the adapter by holding the adapter's clasp latch open and lifting the pendulum's chain link out.