Sterling Silver Pendulum Chain with Owl Fob - Size 2
Please select all options.
Turn your Mini-Orb into a Mini-Pendy when you add this beautiful sterling silver pendulum chain with fob and lobster claw clasp. It allows you to attach and detach Mini-Orb weight-stone or other small pendant, turning it into a pendulum that you can both use and wear.
- Type of metal: Sterling silver
- Fob: Stylized Owl
- Chain length, top to bottom: 4 7/8"
- Recommended for use with: Size 2 Mini-Orbs (sold separately) or other similar sized pendants - see details tab for more info. Examples in pics show this chain connected to our Clear Quartz and Lapis Lazuli Size 2 Mini-Orbs.
- Included with chain: 2x3" drawstring pouch, fob symbol information card, and "how to use a pendulum" instructions
- Optional add-on: 3x3" reusable polishing cloth (adds $1 to overall price) - To include, click "Yes" above the "Add to Cart" button
- See Details tab for fob symbolism and packaging details.
- See About "Separates" tab for links to our Mini-Orbs and Accessories.
Fob Symbolism - The Owl is a mystical symbol that represents the power to reveal that which is hidden. It also represents clairvoyance, prophecy, wisdom, the moon and the night. Owl energy fosters the ability to extract secrets and detect subtleties that others don't see.
Fob is slightly 3-dimensional on the front; concave on the back and polished on all sides.
Size - Top to bottom, including fob and clasp, pendulum chain measures 4 7/8" long. Chain length, excluding fob and clasp, measures 4".
This chain is size 2 and is perfect for use with size 2 Mini-Orbs or other small pendants of similar size. Please note that our size 1 Mini-Orbs may look disproportionately tiny when paired with size 2 chains.
Packaging - Pendulum chain is packaged in a pretty little clear acrylic jar with lift off lid, a 2x3" voile drawstring pouch, and fob symbol information and "how to use a pendulum" basic instructions. Pouch color may vary.
All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver.
Caring for your sterling silver - If worn or used much, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.