One of a Kind #348 - Dendritic Mookaite, Hematite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Mookaite, an Australian jasper
Color: Mauve, magenta, and creamy maroon with lovely black dendrite marking that encircles about two thirds of the stone
Shape: Pointed egg
Top mount: Smooth polished dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Mookaite, Hematite hearts
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x), detachable chain (by way of lobster claw clasp), allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Thick horse in full gallop, in 3D relief, polished on front, concave on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/4
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 3/4" high by 1 1/16" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Horse is a grounding symbol that represents power, grace, beauty, freedom, nobility and strength.