This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Rose Quartz
Shape: Flared pencil point
Mount: Flat top mount with arabesque details around all sides
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rhodochrosite, Rainbow Moonstone, Peridot, Aquamarine
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x). Weight-stone is detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Two looping, stylized cranes that stand face to face in a delightful Celtic knot. Detailed on front, polished on front and back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 2 1/4" long x 1/2" wide
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Crane is a symbol of longevity, health, happiness, wisdom and good luck.