This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Charoite marbled with black Aegirine
Color: Purple and black with silver streaking
Shape: Olive shape
Top and bottom mounts: riveted nipple with teardrop dangling from bottom mount
Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Charoite, Amethyst, Black Onyx
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both fob and weight-stone are detachable and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: 3D Ouroboros surrounding a pyramid (2D) with the All-Seeing Eye. Snake is detailed on all sides, center pyramid is detailed on front and polished on back). See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 7/8" long, including dangling teardrop x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum -Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The fob (the holding piece) marries two powerful symbols - the all-seeing eye of protection and the Ouroboros (the snake that eats its own tail). The All-Seeing Eye shields its wearer from evil, provides clarity and positive transformation. The Ouroboros symbol represents the cyclic nature of death and rebirth. These symbols combine to make one that conveys protection, wisdom, transformation, rebirth and hope.