One of a Kind #340 - Scolecite, Tanzanite, Rainbow Moonstone, Blue Lace Agate, White Opal and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Scolecite
Shape: 8-sided tapered point with flattened dome top
Top mount: tri-lob
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Tanzanite, White Opal (a common opal), Rainbow Moonstone, Blue Lace Agate
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Indian Elephant with tasseled garb, detailed on front, polished concave on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 7 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 13/16" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1 1/2" high by 7/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Elephant is intelligent, gentle and wise. She is the epitome of power and strength and is intensely devoted to family. Elephant energy helps you expand awareness in all senses and provides a link to ancient ancestral knowledge.