One of a Kind #339 - Golden Tiger's Eye, Citrine, Hematite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Golden Tiger's Eye
Color: Golden brown with streaks of dark grey and brown
Shape: 6-sided tapered point with low domed top
Top mount: fancy dome with spiral/swirl design
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Golden Tiger's Eye, Citrine, Hematite
- Chain clasp: lobster clasp (1x), weight-stone can be detached and worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Disk of engraved repeating spirals, slightly domed, detailed on front, smooth on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 3/4" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
A spiral is a symbol for movement, progress, healing, direction, momentum, centering, expansion, awareness, connection and cosmic energy.