One of a Kind #349 - Red Jasper, Turquoise, Mother of Pearl and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: A very quartzy Red Jasper
Color: Brick red, cream, and tan in lovely striations with a large area of semi-translucent white quartz
Shape: 6-sided tapered point with domed top
Top mount: smooth polished dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Red Jasper, Turquoise, unbleached Mother of Pearl
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), doubly detachable chain (by way of lobster claw clasps at each end of chain), allowing you to detach and wear both weight-stone and vintage fob separately as pendants.
- Fob: Vintage, traditional southwest style turquoise pendant (circa 1970-1980), containing two serrated bezel set, beautifully blue Turquoise cabochons with fern motif and two dangling feathers. Detailed on front, stamped "sterling" and polished smooth on back.
- Pendulum's overall length: 10 1/8"
- Chain length (including clasps): 6 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 7/8"
- Fob: 2 1/8" high by 3/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.