One of a Kind #315 - Labradorite, Moldavite, Aquamarine, Pearl, Rainbow Moonstone, Aqua Aura, Kyanite, Coral and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Labradorite
Color: Grey with both subtle and concentrated areas of pretty blue "flash" scattered throughout the stone on its sides and top. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for more information about this stone.
Shape: 8-sided tapered point with smooth, low domed top
Top mount: Smooth polished dome
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Labradorite, Moldavite, Rainbow Moonstone, Kyanite, Aqua Aura Quartz, Aquamarine, branch Coral, and Pearl.
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Octopus with eight curling tentacles, beautifully detailed in raised relief on front with hidden bail (attachment loop) behind octopus' head. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 3/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 7 1/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 7/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1" high by 1 1/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The octopus is a symbol of flexibility, adaptability and creativity. It's also associated with mystery, intuition, and regeneration.
"Flash" is an optical effect that is difficult to capture in a photograph. This particular stone has a multiple areas (some small, some broad) of blue flash underneath its highly polished surface, though it don't show up well in the photo. They do show up in real life and are lovely.