One of a Kind #254 - Sodalite, Pearl and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Sodalite
Shape: petite, multi-sided tapered point
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Sodalite, fresh water Pearl
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: realistic wing, detailed on front, polished on both sides
- Pendulum's overall length: 7"
- Chain length (including clasp): 4 1/3"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/3" long x 3/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 3/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
SymbolismWings symbolize high aspirations, freedom, elevation, divinity, achievement of a higher state of being, bravery. Wings can also represent angels and fairies.