One of a Kind #309 - Clear Quartz, Moldavite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Clear Quartz, premium grade, extra clear
Shape: carved orb with twelve swirling ridges, sterling silver teardrop dangles from bottom of orb
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Clear Quartz, Moldavite
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x). Weight-stone is detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: "All Seeing Eye" with emanating rays in relief on a coin-shaped medallion
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 7/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/8" long (including dangle) x 5/8" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
As a Christian symbol of God's benevolence, the "All Seeing Eye" represents the compassionate, protective watchfulness of the creator. The "All Seeing Eye", also known as the "Eye of Providence" first emerged in the Christian art of the Renaissance period, though may have been based on ancient symbols, such as the Egyptian "Eye of Horus" (a symbol of sacrifice, healing, restoration, and protection) or the "Hamsa Hand" (a symbol that crosses over several religious and cultural boundaries and is universally seen as a symbol of protection).
The All Seeing Eye can also be used as a symbol for intuition and the use of one's own powerful "third eye", a psychic gift that, when enabled, can perceive all, even the unseen.