One of a Kind #295 - Moss Agate, Moldavite, Baltic Amber and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Moss Agate
Shape: 8-sided tapered point with ribbed, domed sterling silver mount
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: Moss Agate, Moldavite (approx 1+ carat), Baltic Amber, white Agate
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: stylized Bear and silhouette of mountains with tiny, raised bronze moon and star. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/2"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 5/8" high by 15/16" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The Bear is a powerful grounding force. Its energy is about confidence, strength, bravery, survival, and independence - as well as healing, both physical and emotional, and creativity, lucid dreaming, gentleness, balance, and playfulness. Bear energy helps you connect with your inner voice, set boundaries, slow down and take solitude when you need it.