One of a Kind #274 - Labradorite, Moldavite, Libyan Desert Glass and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Grey-green Labradorite, translucent, highly polished with abundant rainbow flash on shoulders and tiny ember-like flashes of blue, silver, green, and rainbow scattered across its body
Shape: eight-sided tapered point with low domed top
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: faceted Moldavite (4 ea), Libyan Desert Glass (stack of 3 free-forms), faceted, translucent, flashy Labradorite (2 ea)
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: raised relief of a comet or meteorite shooting across a star-filled night sky with a landscape of forest trees below. Detailed on front, high polish blank back.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 5/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 7/8" high by 3/4" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
I've spent extra time at the polishing wheel with this Labradorite point, giving a smooth, glass-like surface that teases out the stone's natural "flash". When viewed at an angle in indirect light, you can see this stone has gorgeous rainbow colors flash across much of its domed top surface, as well as a multitude of tiny blue flash-sparkles scattered throughout its body.