One of a Kind #306 - Sea Jasper, Moldavite, MOP, Pearl, Coral, Rhyolite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Sea Jasper (also known as Ocean Jasper)
Shape: smooth, pointed egg
Color/markings: mossy green with dark grey, blue-green striations and small cream-colored dots, or "orbicular" marks that flow around the stone like bubbles and seaweed in a surging tide.
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Rainforest Jasper, Moldavite, Mother-of-Pearl (MOP), Coral, Pearl
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both fob and weight-stone are detachable and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: Sea Turtle with small fishes and coral in relief on coin-sized medallion. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasps): 5 7/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Fob: 1" high by 1/2" wide by 1/4" thick
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
Tortoises and turtles symbolize shelter, heaven and earth, feminine energy, Mother Earth, order, creation, stability, and longevity. Its shell symbolizes heaven and its underside represents earth. Turtle energy is grounding, patient, and mature. It encourages perseverance and honors longevity. Carrying its dwelling on its back, turtle is at home wherever it goes. Turtles remind us that the way to heaven is through the earth and to honor our deep connection to nature.