One of a Kind #308 - Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Carnelian, Rainbow Moonstone and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Lapis Lazuli
Shape: smooth tapered point with smooth domed mount
Color/markings: cobalt blue with white inclusions of Calcite and spiral bands of sparkling Pyrite
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Carnelian, Rainbow Moonstone
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x). Weight-stone is detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as a pendant.
- Fob: Bust of an Egyptian pharaoh in profile with 24k gold plated headdress, detailed on front, concave back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism information.
- Pendulum's overall length: 8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 1 1/2" long x 5/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 7/8" high by 1/2" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
Made with beautiful, natural Lapis Lazuli and sterling silver, the weight-stone is a smooth sided tapered point of polished cobalt blue Lapis Lazuli with markings of Calcite and sparkling Pyrite that I've spent extra time with at the polishing wheel. It's topped with a smooth sterling silver domed mounting. The ancient Egyptians loved Lapis Lazuli and often paired it with Carnelian, Turquoise and Feldspar (the flashy mineral found in Moonstone). The color and feel of these stones together have a lovely harmony at home with the Egyptian themed fob.
Egyptian kings were called "Pharaohs", which means "great house". A pharaoh was both a king and a god. The ancient Egyptians believed their pharaohs were the mediators between the realms of heaven and earth, a bridge between the gods and humans. As a living deity, a pharaoh was responsible for both the spiritual and economic welfare of his people.