One of a Kind #331 - Labradorite, Moldavite, Rainbow Moonstone, Herkimer Diamond, Tanzanite, Azeztulite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Labradorite
Color: Grey-green with streaks of dark green and black with areas of pretty blue "flash". See "One-of-a-kind" tab for more information about this stone.
Shape: 6-sided tapered point with smooth, low domed top
Mount: broad leaf tri-lobe of sterling silver
- Metal: Sterling silver throughout
- Chain accents: Labradorite, Moldavite, Herkimer Diamond Quartz, Tanzanite, Rainbow Moonstone, and Satyaloka Clear Azeztulite.
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x). Both weight-stone and fob are detachable from the chain and can be worn separately as pendants.
- Fob: A stylized scene from the night sky: Crescent moon with stars and puffy clouds are enclosed inside a circle. Polished smooth on front and back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Pendulum's overall length: 9 3/8"
- Chain length (including clasp): 6 5/8"
- Weight-stone: 1 3/4" long x 7/8" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1 1/8" high by 1" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
The moon is associated with feminine energy. As a symbol, the moon represents intuition, mystery, illusion, instinct, psychic force, and unseen power. In the Tarot, the moon can represent these same traits in addition to inner conflict, nameless apprehension, confusion or a need for introspection.
"Flash" is an optical effect that is difficult to capture in a photograph. This particular stone has a multiple areas (some small, some broad) of blue flash underneath its highly polished surface, though it don't show up well in the photo. They do show up in real life and are lovely.