1. Feed the end-loop of your neck-chain (or cord) through the bail opening, allowing the adapter to slide to the center of chain.
2. Put neck-chain on with the opening of the loop on your left.
3. Select the link in your pendulum’s chain that you want to attach to the adapter.
4. While holding the circular loop in one hand, slip the selected link of your pendulum's chain through the loop opening and over the “curly-q”.
5. Let both sides of the pendulum dangle.
6. To use your pendulum, it is not necessary to remove your
neck-chain. Simply unhook pendulum from the adapter by holding the loop and lifting the pendulum's chain link up and out of the loop opening.
Important note - To keep your pendulum secure, make sure that it is connected to the adapter by an actual link in the pendulum’s chain. If you feel that the adapter’s loop opening is unnecessarily wide, you can give the adapter a gentle squeeze to narrow this opening.