One of a Kind #250 - Black Onyx, Blue Chalcedony and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Black Onyx
Shape: smooth tapered point
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout
- Chain accents: Black Onyx, Blue Chalcedony
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (1x)
- Fob: 3D Spider (see "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism information)
- Pendulum's overall length: 8 1/4"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 3/4"
- Weight-stone: 1 5/8" long x 5/8" wide (at the shoulders)
- Fob: 1" high by 1/2" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components.
Spiders are known as the weavers of fate and keepers of the primordial alphabet.
(If you are a writer, the Spider is a wonderful totem to have.) Spiders symbolize hard work, creativity, balance, gentleness, communication, mystery, wisdom, interconnectedness, delicacy, and infinite possibility.