One of a Kind #326 - Carnelian, White Agate and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design, meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Carnelian
Color: shades of orange and amber with dark streak across two faces
Shape: 6 sided tapered point with flat top
Top mount: conical beehive
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze handle on fob's sword
- Chain accents: Carnelian, White Agate
- Chain clasp: lobster claw (2x), chain is detachable at both top and bottom, allowing you to detach and wear weight-stone and/or fob separately as pendants.
- Fob: 3D, realistic medieval sword with bronze hilt/grip in miniature
- Pendulum's overall length: 9"
- Chain length (including clasps): 5 1/2"
- Weight-stone: 2" long x 1/2" wide at the shoulders
- Fob: 1 5/8" (including top loop) high by 3/8" wide, 2.6mm thick
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.