One of a Kind #297 - Carnelian, Peridot, Apatite and Sterling Silver Pendulum
Please select all options.
This is an original, One-of-a-Kind pendulum design- meaning there is only one of this particular pendulum and it is available for immediate shipment.
- Weight-stone: Carnelian with unusual markings of warm mocha, mauve and magenta
Shape: six-sided tapered point with deco-style sterling silver mounting
- Metal: Sterling Silver throughout, bronze accents on fob
- Chain accents: faceted Carnelian, Peridot, and blue Apatite, Carnelian star
- Chain clasp: lobster claw
- Fob: Hare or rabbit and silhouette of mountains with tiny, raised bronze moon and star. Detailed on front, mirror polished on back. See "One-of-a-kind" tab for symbolism info.
- Symbolism: Rabbits symbolize good luck, abundance, creativity, harmony, awareness and vulnerability. They also represent fertility and procreation. They are closely linked with the season of spring.
- Pendulum's overall length: 7 1/3"
- Chain length (including clasp): 5 1/4 "
- Weight-stone: 5/8", 1 1/4" high
- Fob: 5/8" high by 5/8" wide
All measurements are close approximates. All metal parts (chain, clasp, fob, mountings, and connectors) are sterling silver. All stones are genuine.
Included with this pendulum - Drawstring pouch, giftbox, small polishing cloth, pendulum use and care instructions.
All of our pendulums are designed and created by AYP pendulum maker, Eva Browning (that's me!) When I am able to, I love to create special designs that are limited to a single piece, like the one shown here. These original, "One-of-a-kind" designs only come around a few times a year and feature premium quality weight-stones, gemstones and sterling silver components that I craft into unique, meaningful, functional works of art.
Rabbits symbolize good luck, abundance, creativity, harmony, awareness and vulnerability. They also represent fertility and procreation. They are closely linked with the season of spring.