Love your pendulum? Wear it with this sterling silver lyre-shaped open loop Pendulum-to-Pendant adapter. Its "V" shaped bail has a generous 1/4" opening for your neck chain or cord. A best-seller for years at AYP, this adapter is compatible with all the chain links in all of our sterling silver pendulums. You can also use it as a charm and/or pendant holder. Chains and pendulums shown in the example pics are not included.
Unlike our lobster clasp adapters, the operation of this adapter has no moving parts and no trigger to press. It relies on a stationary, narrow opening at the top of the lyre-shaped loop. This small opening allows easy insertion and removal of any AYP pendulum chain link.
How to Use
- Feed the end-loop of your neck-chain (or cord) through the bail opening, allowing the adapter to slide to the center of chain.
- Put neck-chain on with the opening of the loop on your left.
- Select the link in your pendulum’s chain that you want to attach to the adapter.
- While holding the lyre-shaped loop in one hand, slip the selected link of your pendulum's chain over the lyre’s left arm next to the loop opening.
- Let both sides of the pendulum dangle.
- To use your pendulum, it is not necessary to remove your neck-chain. Simply unhook pendulum from the adapter by holding the loop and lifting the pendulum's chain link up and out of the opening at the top of the loop.
Important note - To keep your pendulum secure, make sure that it is connected to the adapter by an actual link in the pendulum’s chain. If you feel that the adapter’s loop opening is unnecessarily wide, you can give the adapter a gentle squeeze to narrow this opening.