"The Hermit" is a shimmering blue kyanite orb on detachable sterling silver chain with accents of blue sapphire, blue lace agate, peridot, kyanite, and labradorite. The fob is a beautiful 3D sterling silver lantern. Inside this enchanting lantern is a beautiful faceted golden quartz "light". This is the ninth in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Stone, Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
Shine the light of truth and wisdom and follow its golden path of awareness. This pendulum is designed to mirror the meditative, enlightening energies of the Tarot’s introspective teacher. As the Hermit, we stand on the mount - filled with love and peace - our lantern illuminating the path below with the beautiful, divine light of universal wisdom.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
The Lantern represents enlightenment, intelligence, awareness, truth, wisdom, spirit, faith, vigilance, & life.
1. Kyanite is a high vibration stone with rapid transfers of energy. It enhances telepathic communication between individuals, promotes lucid dreaming, and initiates or enhances psychic awareness, and a tool for enhanced visualization, creativity, perception, comprehension, and foresight.
2. Blue Sapphire is a stone of mental discipline and focus. It facilitates confidence in one's opinions and knowledge. It’s useful for astral travel, lucid dream work, and understanding past life lessons. It stimulates psychic vision and extra sensory perception.
3. Blue Lace Agate fosters confidence and clarity so you can articulate your message and your truth.
4. Peridot alleviates jealousy, resentment, stress, and anger. It illuminates the path to forgiveness, it sharpens the mind and opens you to new levels of awareness. It can help bring about necessary changes in your life, allowing you to detach from outside influences, favoring your own higher energies for guidance. It helps you understand your destiny and spiritual purpose. It enhances personal confidence, and helps you see your own light.
5. Labradorite is highly a protective stone that raises consciousness and enhances your connection to universal energies. It protects the aura and prevents energy leakage. It facilitates deep contemplation and inner sight, enhances intuitive wisdom, and dispels illusion. It can be used to bring light to the shadowed realms of the self, purge negative thought patterns, allowing you to achieve great insight and vision.
6. Golden Quartz a stone of joy and prosperity. It reinforces self-confidence, vitality and personal power.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).