- Stone/Symbol Energies
- Wear it!
- Sterling Silver
"The Chariot" is a powerful combination of Pyrite, Citrine, Rutilated Quartz, Hematite and sterling silver. The weight-stone is a mult-sided tapered point of shimmering pyrite (also known as "Fool's Gold"). The fob is a sterling silver winged horse, Pegagus, which symbolizes power, glory, mobility, and accomplishment. This is the seventh in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Stone, Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
This inspiring pendulum is designed to mirror the powerful energies of the Tarot's triumphant warrior, the Chariot. Overcome obstacles, achieve balance, engage momentum, and reach your highest goals. This pendulum is designed to mirror the powerful energies of the Tarot’s triumphant warrior, the Chariot. As the Chariot, we’re courageous, focused, balanced, controlled, confident, and victorious.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
Pegasus, a mythical winged horse, represents power, glory, mobility, and accomplishment. Its four legs symbolize grounded stability, its muscular body - physical power, and its wings - high aspirations. The energetic qualities of Pegasus are present within the Chariot, a card about focus, balance, will, strength, and success.
- Pyrite is a stone of vitality, willpower, confidence, creativity, mental clarity, perseverance, and manifestation. Resonating with the masculine aspect of Earth's energy, pyrite enhances & rebalances inner polarities. It resonates with the element of fire, activating the inner warrior & promoting courage in the face of fear.
- Citrine is a stone of manifestation - helping you manifest individuality, creativity, and self expression. It’s referred to as the "success stone" because it attracts wealth, success, and abundance. It fosters increased self esteem and enhances motivation.
- Rutilated Quartz is a synergistic combination within itself, bringing together attunement, amplification and acceleration. It is useful in magnifying the energies of intent and affirmation. It activates the higher mind as well as creative energies. It’s useful for telepathic communication, spiritual inspiration, and enhancing psychic gifts.
- Tiger's Eye is a stone of discernment, vitality, strength and grounding. It is highly protective and enhances one's stamina, integrity and mental clarity and it provides an anchor for change.
- Hematite is a strong grounding stone that counteracts confusion and helps overcome compulsions. It can improve memory, mental focus and concentration. It balances mind, body, and spirit. Hematite helps build confidence and aids in allowing one to accept their mistakes and learn from them.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).