"The Lovers" is an alluring combination of Rose Quartz, Ruby, Rhodochrosite, Freshwater Pearl and sterling silver. The weight-stone is a luscious Egyptian-shaped "point" that mirrors the outline of the fob, a sterling silver intricate, swirling knot of two mirrored cranes as love birds, symbolizing love and duality.This is the sixth in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Stone, Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
Recognize and accept the true self. Understand the dualities that exist within and without. This pendulum is designed to mirror the harmonious, loving energies of the Tarot’s tribute to love, integrity, devotion, and trust. With the loving confidence of a passionate, pure soul, the insight of the Lovers illuminates a path of compassion and responsibility.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
Celtic Love Knot - Cranes: A bird is a symbol for the soul. It also represents the connection between heaven and earth. The two birds in this fob are cranes that stand lovingly face to face, mirror images of the self, demonstrating the concepts of duality and harmonious balance. The Crane is symbolically associated with longevity, health, happiness, wisdom and good luck. These two cranes form a Celtic love knot - an eternal “knot” that represents the union of two souls by interweaving two individual strands into a single continuous unbroken line - an infinite, connected path.
- Rose Quartz is the powerfully gentle stone of love - love for one's self and for others. It is associated with the heart chakra. Rose Quartz heals the heart with soothing compassion; it helps resolve old emotional wounds and assists with personal enlightenment. It releases worry, fear, anxiety and aids in the healing of wounds from emotional traumas.
- Rhodochrosite is a stone of compassion. It enhances your ability to be positive and it stimulates the gentle release of unresolved emotional pain. It fosters loving relationships - with yourself and others. It helps you face difficult truths with loving awareness. Rhodochrosite is associated with the heart chakra.
- Pearls symbolize purity, innocence and faith. They enhance personal integrity and help clear the mind. They aid in meeting and overcoming various obstacles while absorbing negative vibrations and energies. Freshwater pearls facilitate self-acceptance, allowing you to accept love and see your own lovable attributes.
- Ruby is an energetic stone that imparts vigor and passion to life. It encourages you to follow your bliss. It transmutes negative energy, promotes leadership, and sharpens the mind.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).