The Empress" is a bold, delicious combination of carnelian, Baltic amber, emerald, and sterling silver. The third in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
This pendulum is designed to mirror the empowering energies of the Tarot’s sensual, maternal Empress. As the Empress, we nurture creativity, invite abundance, and embrace the soul’s beautiful connection to the physical body and to Mother Earth.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad (to keep the beautiful lightning bolt shiny)
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
The fob on this piece is the beautifully symbolic Triple Spiral or “Triskele”. The Triskele has many meanings, but in the context of the Empress, the third Tarot Essence, it represents personal growth, spiritual expansion and creativity, as well as fertility, gestation, and fruition. The Triskele is also a symbol for the triads of mind-body-spirit and past-present-future.
1. Carnelian grounds and anchors you in the now. It is a high energy stone that promotes creativity and inspiration. It awakens curiosity and helps break through shyness. It improves your analytical abilities, clarifies perception and helps awaken your hidden talents and gifts. It protects against anger, envy and resentment. It helps you overcome negative conditioning and fear. It promotes courage and enhances libido.
2. An organic gemstone, Amber is solidified, fossilized sunlight. It is an excellent source of Light and can be used to tap into the power of the sun. It's associated with the solar plexus chakra and activates an energetic field for success, abundance, healing, vitality, and joy. It is a cleanser of mind, body, spirit, and environment. Amber fosters patience, protection, romantic love, sensuality, balance, and healing. Because it began as sap in ancient trees, it has a special connection to mother nature and the ancient wisdom of the earth. It accelerates your evolutionary spiral of personal and spiritual growth and enhances the connection to goddess energy.
3. Emerald is associated with the heart chakra. It's a stone of love, compassion, romance, fertility, courage, hope, and prophecy. It promotes joy, enhances cleansing, clairvoyance, and memory, and it facilitates wisdom and truthfulness. It is the sacred stone of the Goddess Venus. Emerald energy is beneficial year-round, though it’s at its peak in the springtime.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).