The "High Priestess" is a breathtaking combination of labradorite, aquamarine, rainbow moonstone, moldavite and sterling silver. The second in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
This inspiring piece is designed to mirror the intuitive energies of the Tarot's mysterious High Priestess. Peer behind the sacred veil of wisdom - activate spiritual awareness, dispel illusion, discover inner beauty, patience, and universal truth.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
The fob in this piece is a lovely celtic moon. The Moon, appearing at both the head and feet of the High Priestess card in the Rider Waite Tarot deck, is a powerful symbol of intuition, mystery, illumination, psychic force and unseen energy.
1. Labradorite is a highly protective stone that raises consciousness and enhances one's connection to universal energies. It protects the aura and prevents energy leakage. It’s also a calming stone that facilitates deep contemplation and inner sight. It enhances intuitive wisdom and dispels illusion. It can bring light to the shadowed realms of the self and help purge negative thought patterns, achieving great insight and vision.
2. Aquamarine harmonizes with its surroundings, counteracting dark forces with courage. It promotes tolerance and lightens the burdens of heavy responsibilities. It sharpens intuition, enhances clairvoyance, and promotes higher states of spiritual awareness. It facilitates clear and honest self-expression, and helps align the physical and spiritual bodies.
3. Rainbow Moonstone invokes a cleansing and uplifting spectrum of light. Promoting intuition and empathy, it is the keeper of the feminine mysteries. It fosters Goddess energy and ancient wisdom as it calms and soothes powerful emotions and gently opens the mind to serendipity and synchronistic events. It fosters patience and allows you to identify cyclic patterns.
4. Moldavite is a very powerful catalyst for life changing transformation, rapid spiritual evolution, and chakra activation. Moldavite is known for its tremendous transformative, cleansing, and activating qualities, both directly and indirectly. It brings things to the surface so they can be recognized and dealt with, assists in connecting you to your spirit guides, expanding spiritual awareness, and promotes or amplifies the incidence of synchonicities in your life.
"The High Priestess is definitely one of your best tarot pendulums. I was drawn to that one immediately when I first discovered your website and it was my very first purchase. I still love using it, and there's just something extra special about it. I feel the same way about The Hermit. Both of them visually are stunning, and both are so responsive to me." - Elena
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).