"The Moon" is a graceful symphony of quiet yet powerful, intuitive gemstones that combine to create a wonderful ode to the "Moon". This faceted tapered point of Rainbow Moonstone is suspended on a detachable sterling silver chain with accents of pearl, mother-of-pearl, translucent milky grey moonstone, labradorite, white opal. The fob is a beautiful two-sided sterling silver smiling crescent moon. All stones are genuine. Overall length of pendulum is 9 1/4". The chain length is 6 1/2". Weight-stone measures between 1 1/4" and 2". All measurements are approximate. Chain, clasp, charm and connectors are sterling silver. Please note: As these are natural stones, depth of color, translucence, size, and patterns in each stone will definitely vary. These rainbow moonstone points are mostly pale shades of white, greyish white and/or cream, however some stones may have minor inclusions (speckles, spots, or streaks) of black tourmaline inbedded in the stone. This is a natural characteristic of rainbow moonstone - nature's fingerprints, and as such, are not considered defects.
This is the eighteenth in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Stone, Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. You do not need to be a Tarot expert to connect with this special pendulum! The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
Mysterious, influential, and illuminating, the Moon invites you to engage your soul’s deep connection to divine wisdom and hidden psychic power. Understand the unseen forces that pull us closer to the true path. This pendulum is designed to mirror the powerful, nurturing, magical, and cyclical energies of the Tarot’s mystical mirror in the sky, “The Moon” - a beacon of reflective divine light and wisdom, and a catalyst for intense creativity.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
The Moon is a powerful symbol of intuition, mystery, illumination, instinct, psychic force, and unseen power.
1. Rainbow Moonstone invokes a cleansing and uplifting spectrum of light. It fosters Goddess energy and ancient wisdom as it calms and soothes powerful emotions and gently opens the mind to serendipity and synchronistic events. It fosters patience and allows you to identify cyclic patterns.
2. Pearls symbolize purity, innocence and faith. They enhance personal integrity and help clear the mind. Pearls aid in meeting and overcoming various obstacles while absorbing negative vibrations and energies.
3. Moonstone is keeper of the feminine mysteries. It promotes intuition and empathy and fosters motherly love, support, encouragement, and ancient wisdom. It calms and soothes emotions with its powerful feminine energy. It gently opens the mind to serendipity and synchronistic events. It facilitates new beginnings, invokes patience and allows you to see cyclic patterns.
4. Labradorite is a highly protective stone that raises consciousness and enhances one's connection to universal energies. It protects the aura and prevents energy leakage. It enhances intuitive wisdom, dispels illusion, and brings light to the shadowed realms of the self, purging negative thought patterns.
5. White Opal resonates with sympathy and compassion. It is a spiritual stone with angelic connections that are emotionally cleansing and healing.
6. Mother-of-Pearl (MOP) is a shell that brings about the gentle healing power of the sea. It is stress relieving, soothing and calming. MOP stimulates intuition, imagination, sensitivity and adaptability, helps emotions become more harmonious and balanced, and brings clarity to decision making and organization.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).