"The Star" is an unusual pendulum. Its weight-stone is an Icosahedron of clear quartz. This beautiful cut is one of the five Platonic Solids and is sometimes referred to as the "star" of Plato's group. The shape is deeply connected to the energy of water and in these direct parallels, I found it to be a perfect choice for this tribute to my all-time favorite Tarot Essence, "The Star". The sterling mounted icosahedron suspends from a detachable sterling silver chain with shimmering accents of Aqua Aura quartz (a lab-enhanced gem created using a special process that permanently combines vaporized pure gold with natural quartz), Peridot, star-shaped quartz, and gold vermeil (22 kt gold over sterling silver). The sterling silver fob is a meaningful seven point star (please see the stone/symbol energies tab for more information). All stones are genuine. Overall length of pendulum is 8 1/4". The chain length is 6 1/2". Weight-stone measures 3/4". All measurements are approximate. Chain, clasp, charm and connectors are sterling silver. Please note: As these are natural stones, depth of color, translucence, size, and patterns in each stone will definitely vary. Though mostly clear, there may be small inclusions within the quartz. These are marks of nature and not considered defects.
This is the seventeenth in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Stone, Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
Awaken the soul’s inner compass. Letting nature be your guide, look to the Star and you’ll find her at the ready - pointing the way with an inspiring message of hope - intelligently guiding with love and light as she balances your need for solid ground with the fluidity of ever-changing life force energies. This pendulum is designed to mirror the inspiring energies of the Tarot’s beautiful beacon of hope, “The Star.”
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
The Septagram, a 7 point star, also known as a Faery or Elven Star, represents a gateway to the higher self. Its points are symbolic of 7 directions: North, South, East, West, Above, Below, and Within.
The geometric cut of the weight-stone in this pendulum is an Icosahedron. As one of the five Platonic solids, it represents water and is an essential shape in sacred geometry. As such, it carries in it the secret language of the Universe and acts as a matrix for transmuting etheric and physical properties through the fluidity of nature.
1. Quartz is known as the Universal Crystal and is considered the master healer - the most powerful healing stone on earth. It is also a powerful energy amplifier and regulator, potentially raising your energy levels to their highest. It’s a highly spiritual stone that can help you uncover and tune in to your life's true purpose.
2. Aqua Aura is a lab-enhanced quartz created using a special process that permanently combines vaporized pure gold with natural quartz. It has a high, intense vibration that helps the holder's inner beauty shine through. It has a strong connection with element of water, calms the emotional body, releases negative energies from the auric field, enhances communication, protects against psychic attack, and facilitates a connection with the spiritual realm.
3. Peridot alleviates jealousy, resentment, stress, and anger. It illuminates the path to forgiveness, it sharpens the mind and opens you to new levels of awareness. It can help bring about necessary changes in your life, allowing you to detach from outside influences, favoring your own higher energies for guidance. It helps you understand your destiny and spiritual purpose. It enhances personal confidence, and helps you see your own light.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).