"The Wheel of Fortune" is a study in greens and yellows, connecting to the abundance energies of this Tarot Essence. The weight-stone is a beautifully carved orb of pale green Serpentine, also known as "New Jade". It is studded with four faceted Peridot gems, one on each face of the orb. The detachable chain is accented with deep green "B.C." Nephrite Jade, Golden Jade, faceted Peridot and smooth, soothing Green Aventurine. The fob is an ergonomically shaped, intricately filigreed disc, or "wheel". This is the tenth in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Stone, Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
There is one thing in life that is constant - and that is that everything changes. Recognize the influence of change (internal and external) and understand its role.This pendulum is designed engage the abundance energies of the Tarot’s all-powerful “ Wheel”. At the Wheel, we know and embrace our own destiny - an empowerment not just to accept, but to “be” the Change.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
The Wheel represents motion, change, mobility, fate, destiny, and luck (good or bad). It is a symbol for the cyclical nature of life and for a natural flow of energy.
1. Serpentine, also known as “New Jade” is a protective stone that wards off negative energies. Allowing for greater Life Force energy to flow, it is an activator for the Kundalini and a catalyst for manifesting joy on the physical plane. It’s an ancient meditation stone that can help in your quest to find inner peace and engage the true self. It assists with emotional cleansing and is used to attract good fortune, love, and wealth. It enhances spiritual exploration & fosters a connection to the angelic realm.
2. Peridot alleviates jealousy, resentment, stress,
and anger. It illuminates the path to forgiveness, it sharpens the mind and opens you to new levels of awareness. It can help bring about necessary changes in your life, allowing you to detach from outside influences, favoring your own higher energies for guidance. It helps you understand your destiny and
spiritual purpose. It enhances personal confidence, and helps you see your own light.
3 & 4. Jade is a stone of purity and serenity and is associated with good luck. It facilitates wisdom gathered in tranquility. It’s a personality stabilizer that encourages you to be who you really are. It releases negativity & promotes self sufficiency. Golden Jade reveals inner joy & happiness. Green Jade fosters the easy expression of love.
5. Aventurine is associated with good luck, prosperity, and vitality. It stimulates perception and brings your intellectual and emotional bodies into balance. It settles negative emotions and thoughts while calming anger and irritation. Green Aventurine also assists in bringing emotional joy, vitality, growth, confidence, hope, and optimism.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).