"The Magician" is a powerful combination of quartz, rutilated quartz, carnelian, citrine and sterling silver. The first in AYP's "Tarot Essence" Limited Edition Series of Natural Crystal and Sterling Silver Pendulums - a beautiful, meaningful collection of 22 pendulums inspired by the wisdom of the Tarot. The design is inspired by the Tarot, but anyone can use any of the pendulums (you don't need to be a Tarot expert or even know Tarot at all). It also makes a stunning dangling pendant.
This striking piece is designed to mirror the empowering energies of the Tarot's beloved Magician. As the Magician, we possess the skill, knowledge, power, and confidence that allows us to fully manifest spirit into matter - to make our dreams a reality.
Each pendulum in this series comes with:
- Beautiful hand numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist Eva Browning
- Keepsake brass tag with individually hand stamped edition number
- Stone and symbol energy information
- Jute gift pouch embellished with replica of Tarot card that inspired the design
- Voile drawstring carrying pouch
- Sterling silver polishing pad (to keep the beautiful lightning bolt shiny)
- Laminated bookmark with detailed instruction on how to use a pendulum
- "Tiny Universal Waite Tarot" deck is included free (a $5 value) - OR - you can upgrade from the Tiny Tarot deck to a regular full sized Tarot deck at a $5 discount, by selecting the drop-down box below.
Each new installment to this series will be released on or about the first of the month until the entire series is complete in December of 2012, when we wrap it up with a very special finale - "The Fool".
The fob in this piece is a highly polished, very symbolic lightning bolt. The Lightning Bolt is a symbol of divine power and bold, energetic action. In the Magician card (in the Rider Waite Tarot deck), you can see the suggested outline of this zig-zag symbol in the figure’s outstretched arms as he invokes the Hermetic axiom for manifestation: “As above, so below”.
1. Quartz is known as the Universal Crystal and is considered the master healer - the most powerful healing stone on earth. It is also a powerful energy amplifier and regulator, potentially raising your energy levels to their highest. It’s a highly spiritual stone that can help you uncover and tune in to your life's true purpose.
2. Rutilated Quartz is a synergistic combination within itself, bringing together attunement, amplification and acceleration. It is useful in magnifying the energies of intent and affirmation. It activates the higher mind as well as your creative energies. It can sooth bad moods and bring light and joyful vibrations into the energetic field. It’s useful for telepathic communication, spiritual inspiration, and enhancing psychic gifts.
3. Carnelian grounds and anchors you in the now. It improves your analytical abilities, clarifies perception and helps awaken your hidden talents and gifts. It protects against anger, envy and resentment. It helps you overcome negative conditioning and fear. It promotes courage and enhances libido. A high energy stone, carnelian fosters creativity and inspiration.
4. Citrine is a stone of manifestation - helping you manifest individuality, creativity, and self expression. It’s referred to as the "success stone" and the "merchant's stone" because it attracts wealth, success, and abundance. It fosters increased self esteem and enhances motivation. It helps you overcome a fear of responsibility. Citrine is a self-cleansing stone that will also cleanse and balance other stones that it’s near.
This piece is so pretty and unusual you will want to wear it. There are four great benefits to wearing your pendulum: 1. You'll have a pendulum close at hand, ready to use whenever you need one. 2. By keeping it close to your heart, the stone becomes tuned your rhythms and energy. 3. Receive the benefit of the stone's natural healing energy while you wear it. 4. It's beautiful! Show it off. Let it accentuate your personal style. Here's how: This piece has a clasp that allows you to detach the weight-stone from the chain so you can wear it as a pendant - simply by slipping it onto your own neck chain or satin cord. Or you can wear the whole piece by using a pendulum-to-pendant adapter (see related items below) or simply by threading a neck chain or cord through one of the links in the pendulum's chain and letting both ends dangle.
This pendulum is made with sterling silver and contains no base metal parts. Sterling silver is a beautiful and durable alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metal, usually copper. Pendulums made with sterling silver are more sensitive to subtle energy vibrations than those that are constructed with base metals (alloys that use nickle, zinc, lead, and/or tin). Caring for your sterling silver is easy. If worn or used a lot, sterling will eventually oxidize and develop a lovely patina - a nice warm glow accentuated by darkened (tarnished) areas. You can either leave it this way, or if you prefer a bright and shiny surface, gently polish with a treated cloth to remove the oxidation. Never use abrasive cleansers or expose to salts. Store in a cool dry place.
Is this pendulum a gift? Add a lovely keepsake box and make it even more special. There are three styles to choose from - see picture below in "related items".
We can even wrap it all up for you. Pendulum (with or without the optional keepsake box), pouch, bookmark and polishing pad all go into a lovely gift box. We wrap it with your choice of paper and top it off with a pretty bow. See gift wrapping option below for choices. You can even include a note if you are shipping directly to the recipient. Just let us know in the "additional information" box at check out.
For more information and to to see an example of our gift wrapping, check out our Gift Wrapping page (click menu item on left side of screen).